Guest Post by another Wicks.
God-group-thinking or ggrinking – as I think of it – is a colour-less, odour-less, tasteless substitution for thinking, effectively removing and even replacing an individual’s ability to think. It’s method seems to be similar to how carbon monoxide binds to blood rather than oxygen in the bloodstream and ranges from causing confusion and headaches to death.
When something unimaginable happens, out comes the ggrinking in all its forms:
- the badness ggrink (we’ve been bad),
- the goodness ggrink (they’ve been too good),
- the shrink ggrink (we just need to understand what god is feeling),
- the rink ggrink (going in circles trying to understand what god is telling us),
- the long-cool-drink ggrink (relax, god has a plan),
- the brink ggrink (sign of the end-times).
When you see statements like this – “Dear god, why do you allow so much violence in our schools?”. “I’m not allowed in schools”. – be very wary. Statements like this will make you ggrink.
The ggrink is a harmful substitute to thinking about the real situation we face. No one is watching or planning or mounting a covert extraction. We need to stop mentally curling up into a ball and rocking back and forth and praying. We need to all work together to figure this out based on reality.
Stop ggrinking – start thinking.